The Genovation MiniTerm 905 is a fully programmable LCD mini-terminal. The Mini Data Terminal supports simple and complex re-programmable key macros and system configurations. Includes detachable USB cable for easy setup. DB9KIT is available separately for Serial connection and different applications. The 905 has multiple card/tag reader options for fast and easy data transactions. The LCD can also be used as a customer display (pole display).
Genovation's MiniTerms are ideal whenever you need to add a user interface to a machine, device or process. The possibilities are endless -- MiniTerms are right at home whether connected to PCs, printers, automation or industrial control PLC systems, cash registers or other POS terminals, electronic musical instruments, high-speed video cameras, security systems, CNC mill control and industrial pendants, access control systems and digital signage -- just to name a few.
- Easy to set up and use
- Operates in standard terminal or line-edit (pin-pad) mode
- 12 keys: sealed membrane, 20 million operations
- 2 x 16 super-twist back-lit LCD (sealed)
- Two programmable LEDs
- Fully-programmable serial settings & key table
- Detachable USB Type A Male to USB Type B Male Cable (Included)
- Detachable Serial Cable and Power supply can be purchased separately as DB9KIT
- RS232C compliant (full-duplex), supports a wide variety of baud rates and word formats
- Selectable USB virtual serial and USB HID keyboard functionality
- Ethernet device server, Ethernet virtual COM port option
- Internal buzzer/alarm/audible key beeper
- "Flash" memory holds key data and settings
- Includes Genovation re-programming software "MacroMaster232" for easy customization & setup
- Will work with legacy COM port applications
- LCD Smartie (serial LCD) plug-in available
- Supports internal devices such as: Magnetic card reader, Barcode scanner, Barcode slot reader, RFID, and Fingerprint readers.
- Automated LCD screen (Scripting mode)